Wednesday 23 May 2012

Whistle while you work

Good days in work are few and far between lately. I'm currently running 3 roles in one between 2 separate buildings.
This has started to take it's toll on me, both mentally and physically.

But to help cheer me up, the nice people at the Criminal Justice System sent me a letter today.

Now at first, when I unfolded the letter and saw the letterhead I did start to sweat a little... I had no idea why they would be writing to me!

Then I read the subject....
About 6 months ago I caught my colleague stealing laptops from work.
This letter was to confirm the outcome of her court appearance.

GUILTY!
Well of course she was, the fact she was caught red-handed and had so much evidence to back up the case meant she was never going to talk her way out of it!

Seems a few hours community service, a fine and court fees is all it takes to pay society back for being a thief!

Still, Made me smile.

NC

No comments:

Post a Comment