Wednesday 9 May 2012

Anger management

I like the term "made my blood boil". It's very apt.
I actually feel like my blood is boiling.

So my weekend ended early with the mugging of my oldest son.
13 years old and jumped by an young man for his mobile phone. Right in the middle of the street in broad daylight.
Goes without saying I bloody well wanna kill someone.
After getting over the shock and stress of that I get back to the normality of work... that normality being poorly managed, or not managed at all.

I work for a small company inside a very large company, so the relationship with us lower form grunts is of no concern to management compared to the relationship with our contract holder.
No things like this do not normally hit my radar. But my manager (who is normally 100+ miles away) is actually in one of our local locations. And she told me to expect a visit from her today.

What I did get was nothing, not an email apology, phonecall or even an SMS. Just word from the grapevine that she has returned to headoffice mid-afternoon!
Angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment