Friday 11 May 2012

Crossing a line

So... I am of the belief that if you don't like something that you've not even tried, you're a twat!

Don't get me wrong, i've never tried bungee-jumping and can tell you this... It's not for me!


An opportunity arose this week that would allow me to be a model for a professional photographer. After very minimal "umming and arring" I decided to go for it.

Doesn't sound like something you would need to have an internal debate over. But there is a catch. It's an underwear shoot.... to begin with. With some apparent tasteful shots of me in the buff to finish off.

Now I've battled with my weight for some time (the lack of it) and do think I'm slightly too thin. A little bulking and toning and I'd be a happy chappy.
None of these worries came into helping me make my decision.
I am quite up for the giggle, as I said: You won't know you don't like it until you try it?

The photographer has been in touch and booked a date, and has made a further request... Therefore crossing the line of weird!

He has asked if i own a black suit, as he has some "Bond" guns and would want to try some Bond-esque poses.
Turns out, this is where I drew the line in my toleration of weirdness.
Having me there in my shorts, or even without them is perfectly fine... But put me in formal wear and ask me to pretend to be an imaginary secret agent and it gets weird.

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to do it. Just thought I'd share an insight into how my mind works :o)

NC

No comments:

Post a Comment