Saturday 26 May 2012

I'll take those points to go

The weekend has shown it's bright and sunny face again. And what better way to start it that to have 2 toddlers fighting at 6:30am.

Old wifey works weekends, so being woken up 30 minutes before the alarm goes off is not the best way to get her in a good mood.

Enter "Super-Husband"!
I leap out of bed to sort out the ever-whinging children and calm them down.
Dish them their breakfast and make myself a cup of tea.
And just to go that extra mile, I fry a little bacon, toast some bread and deliver it just as the wife needs to get up. Breakfast in bed for no reason? Yes, I'll take those husband points to go! and I'll even take a set in a different colour!
Not only does she get breakfast in bed, but I also prepared her lunch to take to work!

This isn't a one-off, I have been known to treat wifey to breakfast in bed at least once a month (Not so much now that she works weekends). And this got me thinking....

If this points system actually worked,I would so far in front of the wife it would be embarrassing! Not that I'm counting, of course ;)

NC

No comments:

Post a Comment