Wednesday 13 June 2012

Midweek madness

Can't believe it's Wednesday already!!!
Monday snuck up pretty quick and promptly kicked me in the knackers, resulting in me missing work appointments and rescheduling some pretty important people.
I've never been good at scheduling my time... perhaps I need to ask my company to supply me with a PA? [Cue hysterical laughter].

Managed to wangle me some pretty easy overtime this weekend. Sunday morning babysitting gig whilst some engineers laying some fibre (Not an euphemism). Maybe I'll finally get a chance to 100% Lego Harry Potter on my iPad. Or maybe I'll use that time to update the scout websites i manage (It really should be used for this!).
I would use that time to finish watching Game of Thrones, but I've managed to see all but one episode since Saturday and plan on watching the season 2 finale tonight!

I'm quite late in the race to be watching this show, most people had given good reviews for it but I'd never really been bothered. But all my US shows have finished for the summer so needed something to occupy my eyeballs. I watched the first couple of episodes to see how it was, and promptly watched them all!
If you've not caught any of it, please do... you will not be disappointed.

NC

No comments:

Post a Comment