Monday 4 June 2012

Lego Jubilee

Popped into Legoland Resort Windsor today to renew our annual passes.
Whilst there I managed to get in to the new StarWars Miniland. My oldest boy was in awe at all my StarWars knowledge (Alright, not awe... Embarrassment). I must say I was very impressed. And next time I go I won't be holding hands with a 2 year old whilst showing off to a 13 year old.
My hand will be firmly wrapped around my camera!

One thing I did get to shoot was the resorts new additions marking the Queen's diamond jubilee.
They had the Queen's barge (the one used in the recent flotilla pageant), and HRH on the balcony of Buckingham Palace. Her Royal Lego Highness was wearing a diamond encrusted crown worth £7,000.

The moment I leaned near the thing to take a photo the security started to twitch, here's my mace-dodging effort or her crown along with her barge:



No comments:

Post a Comment