Thursday 5 July 2012

Managerial misconduct!

Apparently someone once said "it's better to be unmanaged, than mismanaged". I beg to differ I've been in my job for a year, and can count the amount of times I've met my manager on one hand and the amount of time spent with my team leader using an egg-timer. Most people wouldn't complain of this, in fact they would probably wish for that type of management interaction. i on the other hand am annoyed by it! Why do I need them I have been self-sufficient in my role for a year now, with no sign of that changing. In fact I am taking on more responsibility to add value to my role. I'm finding it very hard to find reasons why i need them. I could contract myself out separate from this company and earn more money surely? I begridge anyone who gets paid to do nothing, unless of course that person is me?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment