Saturday 28 April 2012

Joys of parenting...

So yet again my kids are inflicted with a bout of sickness. Friday evening, laying in bed vomming all over the place is not a memory I want them to keep.

The moment we heard them gagging me and the wife we up and running to their aid. As you do, instinct just takes over.

Then begins the stripping of cloths and beds, making sure every inch of the floor gets scrubbed, and the constant badgering of "do you need a bowl" for a couple of hours.

Me being the downright awesome husband I am, sent the wife to bed.
She now works weekends at the local theme park so needed the sleep more than me (I assure you, after only getting 3 hours sleep myself I now have a different opinion).

So today is a day of rest for my boys, and me. with the constant worry that their dinner is about to grace us with it's presence.

The joys of parenting... wouldn't want to change it for all the usb devices in japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment